As Osuny is multi-university, we need ways to:
- deploy university to production (even without website yet)
- deploy university to staging
- work locally on a specific university
And as each university is multi-website, we need ways to:
- deploy website to production
- deploy website to staging
- work locally on a specific website
git remote add production firstname.lastname@example.org:osuny-production.git
No setup to do, it’s auto-deployed from Github.
The solution is to set up a host.
127.0.0.1 demo.osuny 127.0.0.1 bordeauxmontaigne.osuny 127.0.0.1 clermontauvergne.osuny
Then we have access on: